5 things you need to know before buying a Rose Gold Watch
Have you been style stalking watches on Pinterest? Or maybe one of your favourite Instagrammers has the perfect watch? If you have been thinking about buying a rose gold watch? Here is our top list of 5 things you need to know before you buy a Rose gold watch so you can avoid getting ripped off and get the best watch for your money and style.
Rose gold is hot right now!
Rose Gold Watches are becoming trendy again. This sophisticated watch material is being sought after all over the world. They are quite rare so check out some facts you should know below.
What is rose gold?
- Rose gold is a gold and copper alloy widely used for specialised jewellery.
- It is a mixture of pure yellow gold with a high percentage of copper
- The higher the copper content the stronger the red colouration
- A common formulation is 50% Gold and 50% copper
- The highest Karat version of Rose Gold is called Crown Gold (22 Karats)
- It has been around since 10th century in Russia and is also been called Russian Gold
- In music, rose gold is the name of the colour used as the finish of the interior bell of brass and woodwind instruments.
5 Things to look for when buying a watch made from rose gold.
- Ensure you are happy with the shade of rose gold and choose the right gold colour mix.
- Ensure you are happy with the shape and size of the watch face on your wrist.
- Decide on the style of wristbands as there are many different styles to choose from
- Ensure it is made by the best manufacturer – Fake gold can irritate the skin and rub off. We only stock the best quality watches so you can have peace of mind that you are getting genuine products.
- Pay a little more and get something that is built to last. It is a case of you get what you pay for – the higher the cost the better the watch
The trouble with buying a cheap watch is that often the colours tarnish, and you end up throwing it out a few months later. If you invest in a quality rose gold watch, it can be a timepiece you keep forever and hand down through the generation.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.